ASCR is not requiring face masks, face shields, or face coverings. They are optional.
PRODUCTION 4” FLEXI CLASS ASCR Technical Rules apply.
Races held on Hillclimb.
A. Chassis Stamped Steel and Precision cut Chassis sidewinder Regulations.
Must be a commercially available, stamped and formed flexi chassis, or precision cut chassis with a 4” wheelbase and be approved for competition. If it is on our wall or we can order it thru one of our distributors in quantities making it available for all racers. No home built chassis. Bracing allowed on motor box and commercially available tongue reinforcement are allowed.
B. Motors approved. JK Hawk 7 or JK Retro Hawk motors only. Motors must be mounted where motor identification is on top and clearly legible.
C. Bodies for current series. See website www.atlantaslotcarraceway.com
D. Gears Any gear ratio allowed as long as gear clears 0.047 tech tool. Gears and pinion can be 48 or 64 pitch. End of race must pass tech at 0.032.
E. Axles & Tires
1. General Technical Rules Wheels, Tires & Axles section.
2. Minimum rear axle diameter is 3/32 inch. Steel axles only. No hollow or other light weight axles allowed. Drill blank axles are allowed. No offsetting body, wheels or chassis. Traditional oil-lites and adjust-a-bushings allowed with no bearings.
3. Rear tires must be composed of a black foam only. No dyed tires are permitted.
4. Front tires not required but tire decals are required. No minimum tire size as long as .047 tech tool clears under rear of chassis and gear. Maximum rear tire width is .815 inch (20.7mm).
F. Clearances and tech: An 0.047 Tech tool must pass under the rear portion of the center pan without touching and the gear must clear a 0.047 tech tool. At the end of the race the chassis and gear must pass tech at 0.032. Chassis can be no wider than 3.25” and tires must measure no wider than 3.25”. No weight restrictions.
G Width: Neither the pan, tires, nor the chassis can be wider than 3.25” at any point.
4” Bodies for series events are posted on our website www.atlantaslotcarraceway.com Bodies depend on the schedule currently in effect.
1. Bodies must be 1/24 scale, commercially available, and there are no air control devices allowed. No alterations or additions to the manufacturer's dimensions are permitted. Body must cover entire chassis when viewed from above.
2. Racers may reinforce body with tape or Lexan.
3. Bodies must be fully painted, opaque, no part of the chassis visible or in shadow with available light, and all window areas must be left clear.
4. Body must have an interior either three color flat paper or plastic full 3 dimensional stock car interior. Parma 809, Champion, or other similar properly painted, and installed in the correct position, and completely covering interior. Chassis or track must not be visible when viewed from any window.
5. Front wheel wells may be painted or left clear with masks provided by body supplier. No cutting into the top of the fenders or body.
6. Must have three decal or painted numbers placed on the body, one on each door and one on the roof.
Bodies should be painted opaque. No part of the chassis should be visible. A single sponsor on the hood is suggested.
7. Bodies may be pinned or clipped to the chassis. There will be no wedging of bodies. Utilize the body manufacturer cut lines when provided. Reinforcement tape to secure clips and bodies to chassis is recommended.
8. Tech director reserves the right to allow or disallow any cars or bodies at his/her discretion. The tech director's decision is final.
9. On Stock car body classstyles of the determined era will be permitted. Bodies must have front and rear bumpers. The same rules will also apply if these are changes in bodies for a new series.
10. When a rear bumper is part of the body the rear bumper should measure a minimum ¼ inch (5.65mm) measured from the top of bumper down.
11. Rear Spoiler Height; Minimum height 1 ½ inches (38.5mm) and maximum of 1 ¾ inches (52mm) measuring from tech block. No added extentions.
12. No slots or holes may be cut in the rear of the car for additional airflow. Rear valence must remain intact.
IF IT IS NOT MENTIONED, IT IS NOT LEGAL!